SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has announced the calendar for the year 2016-2017. It can be downloaded from their website. The aspirants who are interested for applying, in the exam can check the list mentioned below.
SSC is a statutory body of Government of India, formed for conducting examinations for various government offices and ministries. They conduct written examinations as well as interviews for various posts. Their aim is to choose the perfect candidate for the job in all respect. It is responsible for all the group -C jobs in various government offices and ministries, preferably for their subordinates departments.
SSC conducts these exams every year once, as per the requirements. Those aspirants who are rigorously preparing and are quite exam following is briefing of the date sheet. It can even be downloaded from the official webpage of SSC i.e. http://www.sscsr.gov.in
Date Sheet for the SSC exam is mentioned below
- Recruitment of SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Examination-2016: Paper I- March 20, Paper II- June 5 2016.
- Combined Graduate Level Examination-2016 (Tier-I): May 8 and May 22 2016.
- Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office Examination-2016: June 19 2016.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination-2016: July 31 2016.
- Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination-2016: August 13, August 14.
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination 2016: September 25 2016, October 9 2016, October 16 2016.
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination-2016: December 11 2016.
- Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2016: January 8, 2017 to January 22, 2017.
- Recruitment for staffs in Cabinet Secretariat To be Notified later.
- Recruitment for Constables (Exe.) in Delhi Police To be Notified later.
Date Sheet for Departmental Examination:
- Clerks’ Grade (for Multi Tasking Staff only) Exam, 2016: March 27 2016
- Grade ‘C’ Steno. Ltd. Deptt. Comp. Exam 2016: July 3 2016
- Upper Div. Clerk Ltd. Deptt. Comp. Exam 2016: November 27 2016
The complete description about each post will be notified later on the official website. It will contain complete description about the opening and closing date, about the fees and the syllabus. The notification will be released as mentioned in the itinerary. The entire date sheet can be. Downloaded from the official webpage mentioned below:
SSC recruits every year intelligent, hardworking and talented youths through written test and interviews. The vacancies are for different government departments such as CGL, Stenographer, LDC, CHSL, Engineer, Junior Translator, constable and MTS.